The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) notes that recent events have shown the devastating effects that COVID-19 outbreaks can have among vulnerable populations, especially those in congregate settings such as nursing homes, prisons, and homeless shelters. Similarly, outbreaks in food production plants and other critical industries are crippling communities financially and threatening national food security. Rapid identification and response to these events is a CDC priority that can mitigate the immediate impact and provide critical insights needed to prevent future outbreaks in similar settings. CDC has developed extensive tools to assist states, counties, facilities, and industries in responding to and preventing these events.
As businesses and other organizations gradually open after the COVID-19-related slowdown, they will need to consider a variety of measures for keeping people safe. These considerations include practices for scaling up operations, safety actions (e.g., cleaning and disinfection, social distancing), monitoring possible reemergence of illness, and maintaining health operations. Interim guidance for helping establishments with these steps is provided by the CDC.
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Ally EHS Services has expanded its services to include COVID-19 training, prevention and response planning, oversight, and ATP surface sampling. Our team is closely monitoring the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments via the CDC, WHO and related organizations to assist you.
We will work closely with your Principals, Executive Management, Project Managers, and Environmental Specialists to design a range of services aimed at helping you protect your staff and/or tenants during this pandemic.
Ally EHS Services, LLC is currently offering the following COVID-19 related-services:
- COVID-19 Awareness Training – Ally EHS will conduct a remote or on-site COVID-19 training covering general awareness, preventative measures, reactive cleaning & disinfection, protecting staff & occupants and available resources.
- COVID-19 Prevention and Response Plan – Ally’s Project Manager will provide a COVID-19 Prevention and Response Plan with the appropriate procedures and recommendations to minimize the chance of occupants contracting the virus in accordance with the CDC and WHO recommendations. The Plan will include procedures on cleaning procedures and methods, and personal protective equipment (PPE) to be utilized during the cleaning with the intent of minimizing potential future exposures.
- COVID-19 Oversight – Ally’s professional EHS staff is available to provide the following items, as needed:
- On-going Consultation – Ally’s Project Managers are available to provide on-going consultation as necessary via phone or in person.
- Plan Updates – Ally will monitor reported changes to CDC/ WHO response recommendations and update your Response Plan as necessary.
- Third Party Response Procedure Oversight – Ally will supply a Project Manager to oversee the implementation of the Plan in order to provide a third-party evaluation of procedures followed, areas/ surfaces cleaned and documentation of the whole process.
ATP Surface Sampling – Ally EHS will collect surface adenosine triphosphate (ATP) concentrations on various non-porous, high-touch surfaces. The ATP samples along with visual inspection and observation of the disinfection process will be used to assess the level of cleanliness of the sampled surface.